- 2014Impressius was launched by Nicolas at Art Stage Singapore.
- 20Impressius has grown to having a presence at major cities in over 20 countries worldwide.
- 80+To date we have a portfolio of over 80 clients who continually choose our services to boost their next event.
- 1000+We've been hired to participate in over a thousand events and venues thus far.
- 10,000+Thousands of lasting memories created in the form of photo prints, and if a picture speaks a thousand words... you do the math!
- 100M+Since our first event, Impressius has helped clients create a total of over 100 million social media impressions!
It all began when our founder, Nicolas attended events with a Polaroid© camera in hand. The instant photos he captured made great gifts, and he was repaid with smiles. He wasn’t a hired photographer, instead, he was seeking to solve the challenge of engaging with people both online and offline.
Soon he discovered a pattern—photos act as a social glue at events and venues. They are the source of pure joy; the trigger of fruitful conversations; the frame by which beautiful memories are captured within. His eyes were opened upon perceiving that the key to engagement at events and venues is through photos.
Event photographers and traditional photo booths are onto something—their presence does not exactly improve audience engagement. In fact, since the emergence of mobile photography and social media, they became obsolete; thus event photography gained a new meaning.
There is one form of photos that truly engages with people—the kind captured personally, the ones taken anytime and anywhere, then posted online instantly for their friends to like, comment, and share.
This ‘eureka’ moment (and hard work) led to the launch and continued development of Impressius into what it is today, and the results speak for themselves.
- Nicolas BrunetFounder & CEO
- Ulrich van BrakelCTO
- Germain PastourSenior Product Engineer
- Vittawat (Big)Junior Product Engineer
- Alongkorn (Mick)Sales Manager, Thailand
- Vorachet (Aot)Senior Software Engineer
- Joseph TamImpressius Hong Kong
- Aurel PothierImpressius Philippines
- N.Y. CheeImpressius Malaysia
- Dorian BezzinaImpressius Phuket
- Don GonzalesImpressius USA (California)
- Moussa GomisImpressius France (Paris)
- Jean-Pierre PayetImpressius La Réunion & Mauritius
- Isli MucaImpressius Albania
- Thierry AttoumoImpressius Brazil
- Obi MohanyemImpressius Nigeria
- Mathieu GobeilImpressius Canada
- Karl JacksonImpressius UK
- Damien AzekriImpressius Switzerland
- Marc CésardImpressius Colombia
- Shafeek AhamadImpressius UAE
- Jordan FaustImpressius Portugal
- Emmanuel AyiteyImpressius Ghana
- Nassim SidaniImpressius Ivory Coast